As I mentioned in my latest article featuring Tim Seymour, founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seymour Asset Management, best known as the co-host of CNBC’s Fast Money, cannabis is going mainstream by the minute.
Yet another piece of evidence to support this thesis: Amazon Prime has its own cannabis-focused, Shark Tank-like pitch show: The Marijuana Show. Created by Wendy Robbins and Karen Paull, the fourth season is about to start shooting, following a successful launch of Season 3 in August.
For the next (roughly) 24 hours, Fresh Toast readers will be able to watch the entire Season 3 of The Marijuana Show, currently available for Amazon Prime subscribers only, for free, courtesy of our good friends Paull and Robbins.
Check it out following this link.
In addition to the show, you’ll get exclusive access to #LegalizeIt, a doc that seeks to show cannabis’ power to help those suffering.
NOTE: Enjoy some sizzle reels and some shorts from Wendy and Karen
- Sizzle Reel Season #3: Sizzle Reel 5 Mins
- Sizzle Reel: Season #2 Sizzle Reel Season #1 (1 minute)
- Her Husband was put in prison for a plant (On Season 3)
- Would you drive a car made of Cannabis? (from Season 2, 3)
- Would you break the law to safe your kids life? (from #Legaliz it and 3)
- Could Hemp Save Lives? (with Luke from Season #2/3)
- Care Givers For Life Sponsored Commercial (Season 2)