According to local NBC affiliate WTHR, an Indianapolis woman called upon local firefighters when her pet raccoon somehow ingested loads of marijuana and she worried the pet raccoon might be overdosing.
In all of the excitement of the evolution of the new cannabis industry, one group of patients is often left out of the conversation—pets. While many cannabis enthusiasts bemoan the need for more research, the same is doubly true for pets.
By: Trey Reckling
Ask the doctor
Have a question? Ask away, and we’ll keep you
posted on when the doctor provides an
answer for you!