The cast of Fuller House has made no secret of the fact that they’re supporting longtime cast member Lori Loughlin through the college admissions scandal. Candace Cameron Bure has publicly defended Loughlin twice since her involvement in the bribery scam became public. Bob Saget has also thrown his support behind his on-screen sister-in-law. John Stamos, however, has remained relatively quiet on the subject. His recent, cryptic Instagram post about Loughlin, though, is getting dragged by his followers.
Stamos shared a group shot of the Fuller House cast, including Saget, Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Dave Coulier, Andrea Barber…and Loughlin. “Gearing up for the 5th and final. @fullerhouse,” Stamos captioned the photo. Loughlin was the only one not tagged in the photo. She deleted her Instagram in March after news of the scandal broke.
View this post on Instagram
Stamos’s decision to post a cast photo featuring Loughlin to promote the fifth and final season of Fuller House is interesting because it’s been reported that the 54-year-old actress will not be returning to the show. A Fuller House source spoke about Loughlin to Deadline back in March and they did not mince words. “She’s toast, it’s over,” the source said, adding that the “writing is pretty clearly on the wall.”
So, is Stamos cryptically hinting that Loughlin is actually returning to the show? Possibly, but his followers are so not here for it. “Y’all gonna be visiting Aunt Becky in jail?” one of his followers wrote, while another added: “Uncle Jesse should sing ‘Jailhouse Rock’ to Aunt Becky.”
“Aunt Becky goes to jail sounds like a great episode,” another commenter said. “I just don’t think Aunt Becky will make it to the 5th season,” wrote another.
What do you think: did Stamos reveal Aunt Becky will be returning to Fuller House? Or was he just subtly showing support for this friend?
Amid Britney Spears’ conservatorship drama and following her mental health treatment, Kevin Federline wants his ex-wife’s condition to improve before he gives her any additional time with their two sons, 13-year-old Preston and 12-year-old Jayden.
“Britney’s immediate concern has been in having increased visitation time with her boys,” a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “Kevin won’t allow the boys to spend more time with their mother until Britney is once again stable and therapeutic on medication. He allows the boys to spend time with Britney, but it’s at his discretion.”
The “I Wanna Go” singer, 37, checked herself into a California wellness center in April after grappling with her father Jamie Spears’ recent health scare, and the decision had Federline’s support. “Kevin commends Britney for recognizing that she needs to take a step back and that she is taking the reasonable steps to deal with her situation in a responsible way,” an attorney for the 41-year-old told The BlastOpens a New Window. at the time.
The pop star checked herself out of the center on April 25, and the following day, she reunited with Preston and Jayden, who had been staying with Federline. At the time, TMZ reported that while Britney and her ex-husband were meant to trade custody of the boys every three days in accordance with their joint custody agreement, Federline had done most of the caregiving in the months leading up to Britney’s treatment.
In recent weeks, Britney has been trying to wrest her personal life out from under Jamie’s conservatorship, which has been in place since her breakdown in 2007 and 2008. Her mother, Lynne Spears, has become more involved in the conservatorship and wants Britney back in treatment, but the Grammy winner is ready to make her own decisions.