According to local NBC affiliate WTHR, an Indianapolis woman called upon local firefighters when her pet raccoon somehow ingested loads of marijuana and she worried the pet raccoon might be overdosing.
Stay informed with exclusive news briefs delivered directly to your inbox every Friday.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe anytime.
The Fresh Toast is an award-winning lifestyle & health platform with a side of cannabis. We work hard each day to bring uplifting and informative information about culture, weed, celebrity, tech and medical marijuana.