There’s a specific habit that some people do first thing in the morning that can predict their personality, from how much sex they have to what type of TV shows and music they prefer.
And what this simple act reveals about someone’s personality is pretty unbelievable.
People who make their bed also are more likely to:
- Be a morning person
- Wake up without an alarm
- Have sex 3 times per week
- Nap for 43 minutes on average
- Work in health or technology fields
- Enjoy jazz music, watch “House Hunters” and romantic movies
- Be adventurous, confident, sociable and high-maintenance
People who don’t make their bed are more likely to:
- Be a night person
- Snooze the alarm clock in the morning
- Have sex 2 times per week
- Work in business or financial fields
- Enjoy rock music and watch “Seinfeld” and comedy movies
- Be shy, moody, curious and sarcastic
Forty-two percent of bed-makers said it would be a turn-off if a potential partner left the sheets untucked. Those who make their beds also rise about 16 minutes early than those who don’t. However, all participants reported an average of less than seven hours of sleep per night.
Related Story: What Your Instagram Posts Say About Your Personality
The moral of the story here is that if you want more sex, confidence, and better sleep quality, try making your bed when you wake up. It may not be a magic wand, but it sounds like it’s pretty damn close.
[h/t Real Simple]