This delicious Masala Milk Recipe is a blend of nuts and aromatic spices. Masala Milk is a flavored beverage made of milk with the mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Kesar masala Milk Recipe or Saffron Milk Shake Recipe contains a marvelous combination of health and refreshment.
1 cup milk
2-3 tbsp sugar
Half crushed almonds, pista and saffron (kesar)
Cardamom (elaichi) powder
1. Boil 1 cup milk
2. Once the milk boils, add 2 tbsp sugar
3. Add cardamom powder according to taste
4. Add half crushed almonds, pista and kesar
5. Mix well and let the milk come to a boil
6. Pour into a cup
7. Masala milk is ready to serve
Cannabis and alcohol deliver their own unique effects, but the combination of these substances can have a significant mental and physical impact.